Find Your Next Job Here
- All Together. All Driven. All In. Culture
- Competitive Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Insurance)
- 401(k) / Retirement Savings Plan with Company match
- Flexible Work Schedules Ranging From 100% in Office to Hybrid (3 Days in Office, 2 Days WFH) to 100% remote.
- Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Time Off, Paid Volunteer Time)
- Access to Company Perks (Company Swag Store, Working Advantage Discount Program)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Learning & Development Opportunities for Career Progression (Unlimited Access to our GROW E-learning system, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Equal Opportunity Employment
Inhabit is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all national, state, provincial, and local employment laws. We strive to provide an accessible candidate experience so please let us know if you need an accommodation during the selection process. In the US, we participate in the E-verify program.
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.